Wednesday, July 8, 2009

10 days to Tokyo!







We were hoping to get updated pictures of Ivy this week, and we did! We hear from Okada-san that she is a very good girl, and sleeps through the night and is awake for much of the day. She likes to talk to herself.... just like me! I'm sure we'll have a lot in common :) My mom and I went on a marathon shopping trip yesterday and picked up just a few more things for Ivy-- she will be the best dressed kidlet on the block, for sure! Brian got a chance to hang the shelves in her room this weekend- so I can display some squirrels in there for her, of course. I also finished the artwork that I created-- so at least on the surface... we are ready!

We head to the Sierra's for one last weekend trip as a family of 2... very soon there will be 3 of us! I'm looking forward to so many things as Ivy's mother. I just can't wait to meet her and hold her precious self for the first time.






3 comments:

  1. OMG, she is getting so big already. She looks like an old soul! So so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that nice head of hair! It's so exciting that you leave in just over a week to meet your little girl! She is so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH how sweet! Looks like she's saying "Where are you Mommy and Daddy?" - soon you'll be there picking up your precious baby girl. Looks like everything is coming together! Hang In There you're on the home stretch.

    ReplyDelete